Business Exchange Program
at KEDGE Business School
<iframe align="right" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="300" src="https://www.google.com/maps/embed?pb=!1m17!1m11!1m3!1d7493685.515563801!2d-1.4359763223662687!3d45.28953483909071!2m2!1f0!2f0!3m2!1i1024!2i768!4f13.1!3m3!1m2!1s0x0%3A0x5d983ec77a15338e!2sKEDGE+Business+School+-+Campus+Talence!5e1!3m2!1sen!2sus!4v1481839107098" style="border:0" width="300"></iframe>
KEDGE Business School is a French business school and grande école. Located in both Bordeaux and Marseille, the school is a merger between two business schools: BEM (ESC Bordeaux, founded in 1874) and Euromed (ESC Marseilles, founded in 1872). KEDGE is the largest business school in France. It is consistently ranked in the top business schools in France by the Financial Times and is the one of the best 30 business schools in Europe. KEDGE offers a large number of courses taught completely in English across all business disciplines.
Students can choose to take courses at either the Bordeaux or Marseilles campuses. For more information on KEDGE please visit the KEDGE Business School website.
- Auburn University students with at least junior standing.
- Students must have a minimum GPA of 2.25
- Successful candidates will demonstrate academic success, maturity and a desire to experience another culture.
- 15 April 2018: Application deadline
- 28 Aug 2018: Approximate arrival date
- 4 Sept 2018: Approximate date classes begin
- 8 Dec 2018: Approximate date classes end
- 11 Dec – 15 Dec 2018: Approximate dates of exams
- 1 Oct 2017: Application deadline
- 3 Jan 2018: Approximate arrival date
- 8 Jan 2018: Approximate date classes begin
- 1 June 2018: Approximate date classes end
- 4 June – 8 June 2018: Approximate dates of exams
Courses offered at KEDGE Business School are taught in English (some are available in French) in a variety of business subjects. Select the following document to find information about pre-approved courses offered on this program: BU.Kedge.PreApproved.Courses.pdf
Students may also obtain approval to take courses that are not pre-approved. Students should only consult the course list for the term they are planning to study at KEDGE Business School to have the correct, updated course offering. Refer to the the KEDGE Business School website and contact the Auburn Faculty Director for current course offerings. Please note that this list does not guarantee exact credit equivalency until students complete the course approval form as part of their application.
Auburn students pay Auburn tuition and fees for a full time student equal to 12 hours (based on their residency status) for semester programs.The student will be enrolled in the Auburn Exchange Course (UNIV 3000) while abroad. Students will not pay tuition to the host university but may pay other fees and are also responsible for their meals, books, housing, and airfare. Auburn students will also pay for the International Emergency Travel Self Insurance for the duration of their program abroad.
Download a copy of the BU.Kedge.Budget.2016.2017.pdf
Bordeaux: Off-campus housing is available. A link to an online housing application is sent to all incoming students in upon acceptance. The school does not own dormitories on the Bordeaux campus but works in close contact with state-owned residences, private residences, and private landowners in Talence, Bordeaux, and the surrounding area.
Marseille: On-campus and off-campus housing is available. A link to an online housing application is sent to all incoming students in upon acceptance. Spaces in on-campus residences are very limited (especially during the fall semester) and there is no guarantee that all international students will be living on-campus. The international office at Kedge provides assistance for off-campus accommodation.
Bordeaux or Marseille, France
Auburn students may choose between two KEDGE campuses for their semester in France: Bordeaux or Marseille.
Independent excursions at your own cost – there are none included in the program. There are international student associations at all KEDGE campuses that help integrate international students to the KEDGE community. These organizations arrange events for students to meet each other and plan independent adventures.
PASSPORT AND VISA REQUIREMENTS
If you do not have a PASSPORT: Please check www.travel.state.gov for the nearest local passport office and forms. Auburn Abroad recommends that you apply for a passport as soon as possible. If you already have a passport: Please check the expiration date. Passports should be valid for at least 6 months following your scheduled time abroad.
- U.S. Citizens with a valid passport traveling to France for short visits of 90 days or less do not need visas to enter France.
- U.S. Citizens staying longer than 90 days will need to obtain a student visa (semester study will require a visa).
- Students must work directly with the French Consulate in Atlanta, GA to obtain visa and receive for more information regarding application process, forms, and appointment scheduling.
- Non-U.S. Citizens must check on visa requirements for visits of any duration in France.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
- Contact the Faculty Director listed at the top of this page.
- Visit the College of Business Program Homepage (link can be found at the top of this page).