Industrial Design Collaborative Studio Abroad in Ireland, the UK, and Italy
Industrial design students in this program will have the opportunity to collaborate with students at the National College of Art and Design (Dublin, Ireland), the Carlow Institute of Technology (Carlow, Ireland), Burren College of Art in (Ballyvaughan, Ireland), Magee College (Derry, Northern Ireland), the Glasgow School of Art (Glasgow, Scotland), Loughborough University (Leichestershire, UK), Italian locations TBA.
2020 Itinerary Overview:
- 15 October 2019: International students need to check in with ISS and also begin working on the visa process with their consulates.
- 1 November 2019: Last Day to Withdraw
- 25 February, 2020: Program Departure
- 26 February, 2020: Courses Begin
- 24 April, 2020: Courses End
- 25 April, 2020: Program Returns
Participants should be able to navigate bus and train transportation, extensive walking, and stairs.
Ireland, United Kingdom and Italy
PASSPORT AND VISA REQUIREMENTS
If you do not have a PASSPORT: Please check http://travel.state.gov for the nearest local passport office and forms. Application for a United States passport should be made at least 120 days in advance of your departure date. Auburn Abroad recommends that you apply for a passport as soon as you know you are participating in the program. If you already have a passport: Please check the expiration date. Passports should be valid for at least 6 months following your scheduled time abroad.
VISA NOTICE: Visa regulations are being reviewed and updated constantly. Please check with the Faculty Director or Program Provider regarding Visa requirements.
***VISA NOTICE FOR APPLICANTS TO THIS PROGRAM WHO ARE INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS***
1. By mid-October, check on the visa process and timing with the consulate(s) now to enter Ireland, UK, and Italy.
2. You will have to complete all visa processes in your home country (if a visa is required). Start with Ireland, followed by the UK, and then Italy.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Contact Randy Bartlett (email@example.com) with any program specific questions.